The new report "B2B Content Marketing Trends 2012" is now available on Slideshare. Be one of the first marketers to share the brand new report with your friends and colleagues via Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook (just go to Slideshare and use the social sharing feature)!
Earlier this year, we conducted our annual B2B content marketing survey with the 30,000+ members of the B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn to learn more about the latest trends in content marketing.
The Top-5 Trends in Content Marketing
1. Content marketing is expanding dramatically in terms of tactics, forms and volume of content
- 84 percent of marketers say content production is on the rise
- Over half of the participants are using 10 or more formats and tactics that they deem “effective”
- These same respondents are spreading content creation across 6 different functional roles
2. Content is at the heart of B2B marketers top 3 goals—lead generation, market education and brand awareness
3. The fastest growing content format is Infographics, whose use increased 1.5x from last year
4. The biggest challenge for marketers is time and bandwidth to create content
- 94 percent of B2B marketers create new content from scratch
5. Most B2B marketers are trying to measure content engagement
- Web traffic, views & downloads and lead quantity & quality are the top 3 measurements
For more details, download the full report "B2B Content Marketing Trends 2012".
We would also like to thank our sponsors for supporting the B2B Content Marketing Report:
IDG Enterprise | NetProspex | Optify | Maximizer Software | Solution Publishing