Top-5 Content Marketing Trends in 2013
- Content marketing is going mainstream and is becoming more sophisticated to help marketers generate more leads and enable thought leadership.
- The popularity of white papers as a content marketing format is declining relative to interactive, easily digestible formats such as video.
- More than 82 percent of B2B marketers are increasing their content production over the next 12 months.
- YouTube is gaining popularity as a social media platform to reach and engage B2B audiences – Facebook is losing ground.
- Marketing automation is on the rise. 61 percent of marketers use marketing automation platforms, up from 43 percent last year.